DEEP EMOTIONAL QUOTES ABOUT LOVE, LIFE & FRIENDS
Life is not without flaws. It is a rollercoaster ride of highs and lows, victories and setbacks. Despite this, we are all striving for the next goal and wishing for a simpler way of life.
We get out of bed every morning and push through the day, even when it seems like there isn’t much point in continuing. Today was a bad day, and we hope that tomorrow will be better. But what happens when the next day arrives?
There are times when you need a little boost of confidence or a reassuring reminder that things won’t always be so bad. To help you remember that things will eventually get better, here are some emotional quotes about love and life.
These are the times in your life when you feel emotionally, mentally, or physically drained from all aspects of it. We’ve compiled a collection of heartfelt quotes and sayings (along with accompanying images and photographs) that you can relate to. There are times in life when friends or family members cause you pain, and you have a long and introspective conversation with yourself about it.
You have the distinct impression that everyone and everything is conspiring against you at this point. It is possible to feel lonely, lost, and emotional as a result of all of these thoughts. It still feels like life is pulling the rug out from under me, no matter how many times someone tells me to cheer up or get over it.
Emotional Love Quotes You Should Say to Your Lover
- They say a picture tells 1000 words, but when I see your all I see is 3: I Love You.
- I fall short of words to tell you how much you mean to me. All I can say is that my life revolves around you, and nothing else matters.
- Come live in my heart and pay no rent. –Samuel Lover
- Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. –Cecelia Ahern
- Doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar: but never doubt I love. –William Shakespeare
- Scarlett, you need kissing badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and by someone who knows how. –Margaret Mitchell(Gone with the wind)
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. –A.A. Milne
- We would be together and have our books and at night be warm in bed together with the windows opens and the stars bright. –Ernest Hemingway
- You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught. –Boris Pasternak
- I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one; My reason for life. –Ian McEwan
Love is the most powerful emotion out of them all; it fills your life with colors of joy and happiness. It makes you tender and warm towards the object of your affection. However, strong emotions transform in an equally strong urge to express; to covey; to make the other person aware of your feelings. So, when you fall short of words, refer to these emotional love quotes, and speak out your heart’s desire. These quotes fill up your bowl of affection to the brim and push you to verbalize your love!
Best Emotional Quotes to Inspire When You Are Feeling Sad
- You will never be truly happy if you continuously hold onto the things that make you sad.
- When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad, you understand the lyrics.
- And if today all you did was hold yourself together, I’m proud of you.
- Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you’re not just a survivor. You’re a warrior, and you’re stronger than anything life throws your way. –Brooke Davis
- Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!
- Be thankful for what you have: you’ll end up having more, if you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
- Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with a real heart to make beauty out of stuff that makes us weep. –Clive Barker
- There are many things you aren’t going to be able to control in your lifetime; the only thing you can control is your reactions. That’s where the trouble starts, a lot of people aren’t in control of themselves.
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. –Jonathan Safran Foer
- You say you’re depressed- all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective – it just means you’re human. –David Mitchell
The above-mentioned quotes make you realize that sadness is as significant as love in your life. Without sadness, you will never become aware of the sensations happiness brings to you. Each day is different; every situation is distinct! Some days you’re bursting with joy, and the other you can’t throw blanket off your face. However, the memory of cheerful moments drag you out of the misery and remind you of your strength. Feelings of sadness are bound to occur; what matters is your resilience and your ability to bounce back!
Emotional Quotes About Life to Support You Get Through Tough Moment
- Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less. –Steve Goodier
- When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase, and strengthen you.
- Someday you’ll realize that every time you were being rejected from something good, you were just being pointed toward something better.
- Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. –Earl Nightingale
- Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times, and good times. If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.
- Be strong now, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- You have permission to rest, you are not responsible for fixing everything that is broken. You do not have to try and make everyone happy. For now, take the time for you. It’s time to replenish.
- Right in the difficult, we must have our joys, our happiness, our dreams: there against the depth of this background, they stand out, there for the first time we see how beautiful they are. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- Rock bottom became the solid foundation in which I rebuilt my life. –J.K. Rowling
Close your eyes, and remember a time when you were in your worse condition. So, how do you feel now? Did your eyes fill with tears? Now again, close your eyes, and this time, recollect a moment from your memory when you were the happiest. Do you feel different and better now? That’s how life works; it can flip any day, any moment, leaving you to feel disoriented and helpless. However, these emotional quotes about life give you the power and courage to move forward with your head held high. These quotes remind you that life can be hard, but you are strong enough to move past any tough moments.
Emotional Friendship Quotes That Will Warm the Heart of Your Best Friends
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another. “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself…” –C.S. Lewis
- Nowhere is a wonderful place, especially when you’re beside your best friend.
- There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not in my nature. –Jane Austen
- A friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing, and face with us the reality of our powerlessness; that is a friend who cares. –Henri J.M. Nouwen
- I don’t want you in my life, I need you in my life. You’re not my friend, you’re my best friend. I don’t like you, I love you! And I am glad I found you because I was absolutely lost without you.
- I laugh the harder with you. I feel more myself with you. I trust you with me – the real me. When something goes wrong, or right, or I hear a funny joke, or I see something bizarre, you’re the first person I want to talk to about it. –Samantha Young
- Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
Friends are the counterpart of our own selves! They laugh with you; they grieve in your sorrows and share every moment of life with you. The emotional bond between the two friends is hard to break and harder to forget. Friends are a blessing and God’s best gift to every individual! Friendships connect people and go beyond the satisfaction of the demands and needs of any relationship.
So, if you have not said any heart-warming quote to your friends lately, then don’t worry! These emotional friendship quotes have come to your rescue and will help you convey your sincere sentiments.
Emotional Wordings to Motivate You Forget the Pain of Past
- Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. –Naval Ravikant
- If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it, and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. –Marcus Aurelius
- Without pain, without sacrifice, you would have nothing.
- Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you. –Shannon L. Alder
- In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.
- You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time. –Charles Kettering
- Holding on is believing that there’s a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future. –Daphne Rose Kingma
- When it hurts to move on, just remember the pain you felt hanging on.
- The lingering thoughts of the past are there to make you weak, and you alone can stop this from ruining your whole existence by letting go and releasing the pain.
Past is like a record of memories that keep playing sorrowful songs now and then. To move forward in life, you need to free yourself from the painful and torturing afflictions of the past. However, it’s not easy to turn away from the pain when it comes knocking at your door forcibly. These quotes open your mind to the fact that healing from the past doesn’t mean brushing it off when it resurfaces.
It means you have come to accept the pain of your past and have learned from it. Remember! You have the power to combat with demons of the past and reduce the impact of the hurt.
Deep Emotional and Heart Touching Quotes Will Make You Cry
- So we ignore each other and pretend the other person doesn’t exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn’t supposed to end like this.
- I’m proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
- I wanted to ask her how the same thing could be so ugly and so glorious, and its words and stories so damning and brilliant. – The book thief
- It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
- They just ask you how you are? You told them you are fine, but you are not.
- Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me; the problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.
- What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who makes you cry.
Have you ever been cheated, hurt, and backstabbed? You must have gone through a time where your own self felt like a stranger, and painful feelings kept chewing up your existence. These quotes jog down those memories and prompt the most hurtful ones. Evoking deeply buried feelings in the unconscious and stuffing your heart with pain! However, you should know that crying also helps you overcome hurt and pain. Tears cure the stinging of deep emotional wounds and mend them back to get rid of their agony. So, cry all you want with these quotes and restore your prowess!
Emotional Breakup Quotes You Can Learn from A Broken Heart
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.
- To be rejected by someone doesn’t mean you should also reject yourself. –Jocelyn Soriano
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your own worth.
- Let’s hope that for every time that we get hurt or break our heart, there is something somewhere being written to make up for it. –Mansi Soni
- You’ve got a broken heart. Not a broken life. You’ve got a broken dream, not a broken future.
- Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. –J.S.B. Morse
When a relationship breaks, along with it shatters all your desires, dreams, and wishes for a beautiful future. Empty space creates in your life with nothing to cover it up! These emotional breakup quotes touch your heartstrings and teach you a lesson to mend your broken heart. A relationship is a two-way deal; it involves two people who are responsible for the future of this relation.
If it’s broken up, then both of them are accountable. So, always remember your worth! Your value is not dependent on your relationship. Therefore, never let anyone else dictate it to you! You’re the maestro of your life; do not let rejection control your life. You’re still alive after a devastating blow to your self-confidence. So, you must learn to move on to live vehemently!
Emotional Quotes and Sayings for Who Are Suffering Emotional Abuse
- You don’t know pain until you’re staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in your eyes, begging yourself to just hold on and be strong.
- Until you heal the wounds of your past, you are going to bleed. You can bandage the bleeding with food, with alcohol, with drugs, with work, with cigarettes, with sex; But eventually, it will all ooze through and stain your life. You must find the strength to open the wounds, stick your hands inside, pull out the core of the pain that is holding you in your past, the memories and make peace with them. –Iyanla Vanzant
- I don’t think people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of the poisonous situation with someone you love deeply. So, if you’ve done that today or any day, I’m proud of you. –Horacio Jones
- There is no safe way to remain in an abusive relationship with a person who has no conscience. The only solution is to escape.
- Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone.
- Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. Worse! You can heal broken bones; you can’t heal a broken mind.
- Your relationship should make you feel safe, loved, and happy. Not tense, scared & anxious.
REALLY DEEP EMOTIONAL QUOTES ABOUT LOVE
- “Loyalty is when love is stronger than passion.”
- “Every true and deep love is a sacrifice.”- Carl Jung
- “I think of you once a day, and that thought lasts for 24 hours.”
- “They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke my wings and forgot I had claws.”
- “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!”- Sophocles
- “Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support.”– William Shakespeare
- “To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.”- Anne-Sophie Swetchine
- “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”- Roy Croft
- “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” – Blaise Pascal
- “Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.”- Sir Arthur Pinero
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”- Lao Tzu
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”- James Baldwin
- “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”- Sam Keen
- “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.”- Lao Tzu
- “You were my first my last.There shall never be another you. You are a lifetime you are my life.”- Malika E. Nura
- “Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to love life completely.”- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Sometimes no matter how much you try to speak your heart out, words are not just enough to describe how you truly feel.
- I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more. – C.S. Lewis
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”- Helen Keller
- “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.”- Elbert Hubbard
- “You never know how deep love grows till you lose it. And you never, never, never realize it’s true for you until it’s gone.”- Isaac Hayes
- “My bounty is as boundless as the sea. My love as deep; the more I give to thee. The more I have, for both are infinite.”- William Shakespeare
- “The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys.”- Hermann J. Steinherr
MEANINGFUL EMOTIONAL QUOTES ABOUT LIFE
- “The soul lives there in the silent breath.”- Rumi
- “To die is nothing; but it is terrible not to live.”- Victor Hugo
- “Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.”- John W. Gardner
- “Life is in ourselves and not in the external.”- Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”- Neale Donald Walsch
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”- Omar Khayyam
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.”- Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The fullness of life is only accessible in the present moment.”- Eckhart Tolle
- “In the circle of life there is no top, no corner, and no straight lines.”- Mike Dolan
- “Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.”- C S Lewis
- “We are always getting ready to live but never living.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”- Soren Kierkegaard
- “You never really know the true quality of someone’s character until the road gets rocky.”
- “Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are.”- Soren Kierkegaard
- “The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.”
- “If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 minutes.”
- “Your way of thinking affects your life very deeply. So think positive and be positive.”- Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Our task in life is to find our deep soul work and throw ourselves headlong into it.”- Phil Cousineau
- “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”- Albert Camus
- “You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life that lights you up. Don’t ever forget that.”— Coco Calla
- “This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is.”- Dennis Rodman
- “You are a hurricane of a girl; remember to breathe every once in a while, do not drown within your own storm.”
- “The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.”
- “Our greatest achievement in life is being happy with the little things that probably means nothing to others.”- Hermann J Steinherr
- “What matters in life is what you care about and what you will continue to make effort towards caring about it.”- Nokwethemba Nkosi
- “When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.”
- “We ask for long life, but ’tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We must laugh and cry, enjoy and suffer, in a word, vibrate to our full capacity… I think that’s what being really human means.”- Gustave Flaubert
- “Take life one step at a time look forward to your future, stop looking back and regretting the past, the past is the past because it does not last!” -Abhishek Tiwari
- “Relax and trust the timing of your life. You will figure out your career. You will find the right relationship. You will become the person you always wanted to be. Just don’t forget to appreciate who you are now.” — Ruben Chavez
- “Your thoughts, feelings and sensations are the waves of the ocean – coming and going. There are big strong waves and there are soft gentle waves; they are all water and all part of the ocean.”
SAD EMOTIONAL QUOTES ABOUT FRIENDSHIP
- “There is no friendship in trade.”
- “I miss the days when we all were friends.”
- “A real friend isn’t capable of feeling sorry for you.”
- “Misfortune shows those who are not really friends.”
- “He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.”
- “Friendship often ends in love. But love in friendship; never.”
- “We are neither on good terms or bad. We are no longer anything.”
- “Friendship based solely upon gratitude is like a photograph; with time it fades.”
- “Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.”
- “No one is really busy. It all depends on what number you are on their priority list.”
- “It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.”
- “Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care, because they don’t.”
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
- “When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad you understand the lyrics.”
- “I guess what they say is true/Friends come and go/But I never thought that would apply to you.”
- “I’ve had many ‘best friends’ over the years. The one problem with these friendships? They didn’t last.”
- “Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!”
- “Why did you bother smiling in front of my face when you were busy gossiping behind my back? I hate you.”
- “Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their needs of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.”
- ‘Somebody asked me if I knew you. A million memories flash through my mind, but I just smiled and said I used to.”
- “A friend on the face, a bully in disguise. I should have known from the start, not to let our friendship get to my heart.”
- “Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment.”
- ‘Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.”
- “Don’t ever say that we were friends, don’t ever believe that you can make amends. People like you give friendship a bad name, I hope you suffer in guilt and shame. I hate you.”
DEEP DARK EMOTIONAL QUOTES
- “Darkness and night are mothers of thought.”- Dutch Proverb
- “When darkness falls, beauty is lit from within.”- Johnathan Jena
- “Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.”- Yousuf Karsh
- “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
- “You can’t study the darkness by flooding it with light.”- Edward Abbey
- “Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.”- Anne Frank
- “There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see.”- Malcolm Muggeridge
- “It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.”- Stephen King
- “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” – George Chakiris
- “The more we deny that we have a dark side, the more power it has over us.” – Sheryl Lee
- “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”- Yoda
- “All great and beautiful work has come of first gazing without shrinking into the darkness.” -John Ruskin
- “Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”- Stephen King
- “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.”- Carl Jung
- “Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.”- Mary Oliver
- “The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach.”
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”
- “To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.”
- “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”- Edgar Allan Poe
DEEP EMOTIONAL QUOTES, IMAGES, PICTURES
Sometimes, we get stuck in a hard place, with nothing to steer us back to our original spot. Our relationships are a source of solace and comfort. But, when they become suffocating to the point of strangulating your freedom, that’s when you need to take some action. These quotes remind you that emotional abuse shreds your soul in pieces. However, you have the power to say no to this assault! You can rise above and beyond these wrongdoings and get justice.
Hi, I’m Tammy! Here I share some lovely and self-written Birthday Wishes & Quotes for you. Please do Share this webpage together with your family and friends.