Quotes by Famous Actors on Motivation & Success
Getting ahead in life takes a positive attitude, hard work and hustle. Taking inspiration from the motivational and inspirational quotes below from some of Hollywood’s most famous actors may provide some tips that can be used on a person’s journey to success.
When an individual feels like they are working hard and haven’t achieved what they want in life, it can be helpful to step back and assess the goals they’ve been able to meet. Doing so can also make it easier to see if they are truly working the extra hours required to become successful in the endeavors chosen.
One thing to remember is no one is alone in this pursuit. In the motivational movie on Netflix, “Good Will Hunting,” starring Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Robin Williams, Damon’s character is trying to find direction in his life. It’s interesting that Damon’s character learned that becoming successful can only be done by continued attempts. This reflects his real life quote on success below, “If you work at something, you get better at it.”
“The Pursuit of Happyness” is another motivational movie on Netflix with a positive message. Starring Will Smith, it’s the story of a struggling salesman who is pursuing a life-changing professional career. Will Smith’s real-life quote below, “I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday,” reflects the attitude of Smith’s character in the movie. With this attitude, success becomes inevitable.
Reading and thinking about the motivational quotes given by famous actors below will likely be helpful for anyone pursuing success in their life:
- “I wanted to just surround myself with people who I think are better than I am, whether they’re actors or directors or producers, so that I could learn from them.” Mila Kunis
- “I was made to be a perfectionist at everything I did. Everything was more important than what I wanted.” – Dennis Quaid
- “We are still in the position of waking up and having a choice. Do I make the world better today somehow, or do I not bother?” – Tom Hanks
- “I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday.” – Will Smith
- “I think if you live in a black-and-white world, you’re gonna suffer a lot. I used to be like that. But I don’t believe that anymore.” – Bradley Cooper
- “When you become successful in any type of life, there are people who are not contributing to the motion.” – Tom Cruise
- “Ninety percent of how you learn is watching great people. When you are surrounded by good actors it lifts your performance.” – Natalie Portman
- “I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life.” – George Clooney
- “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
- “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” – Angelina Jolie
- “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” – Clint Eastwood
- “Death is just a part of life, you know? It’s what makes all of life more vibrant. It’s coming whether we want to accept it or not.” – Tessa Thompson
- “You’re only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damned red velvet cupcake.” – Emma Stone
- “It’s important to say that the more challenging a scene is, in a way, the more fun it is because the more of my job I get to do.” — Daniel Radcliffe
- “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” – Kate Winslet
- “Goals on the road to achievement cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency.” — Denzel Washington
- “It’s insecurity that is always chasing you and standing in the way of your dreams.” – Vin Diesel
- “If you work at something, you get better at it.” – Matt Damon
- “Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” Robert Downey Jr.
- “Just keep moving forward, and don’t give a shit about what anyone thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” – Johnny Depp
- “It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” – Jane Fonda
- “Be nice to people on the way up, because you may meet them on the way down.” – Jimmy Durante
- “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson.